The Timechanges Blogger

These are the times when your life is changing and you need special thoughts from a friend, and that friend is Neal Anderson, a fellow who knows a thing or two about the Timechanges!!!

Name:

I am a personal Timechanges consultant and also, I am a writer!!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!! from you main man.

It is 2006! Hey guess what? 2005 is over and a New Year has begun, so let's all make a resolution to "get it together" in the new year, which is 2006. This is a time of, for me personally I believe, enormous Timechanges, which is what this blog is all about, and I know I haven't done any web blogging lately, but I will be doing it soon!!! And it is exciting because I have some great ideas for Spacers, like I know now that there will be a giant cougar, who can talk, his name is Jerome.

Happy New Year!!!!!!! See you soon!!!!

Yours Truly, Neal Anderson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home